From their Chandler law office, the attorneys at Arnett & Arnett provide the following resources for people seeking information about Arizona law in general, or insurance bad faith and personal injury law in particular. If you have any questions or need to speak with an experienced trial lawyer regarding a potential claim anywhere in the state, call our office for a free initial consultation.
Prepared by the attorneys at Arnett & Arnett, this convenient pamphlet offers a wealth of resources about insurance matters for the prospective claimant. While it can be daunting to think about challenging your insurance company’s unfair rejection of a valid claim, the reality is that as the lawfully insured party, you have a number of significant advantages over even the most powerful carrier. Click the title above to see a PDF version of this piece.
Arizona Legal Resources
Insurance Bad Faith Resources
- The mission of the Arizona Department of Insurance is to faithfully execute the state insurance laws in a manner that protects insurance consumers and economic development. Their website includes many tools for consumers, including information on filing a complaint about an insurance company.
- The Better Business Bureau will enable you to file a complaint against a business, although they are primarily concerned with marketplace transactions and advertising claims.
- The Insurance Information Institute is an industry organization dedicated to improving public understanding of what insurance does and how it works.
Personal Injury Resources
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is an arm of the United States Department of Transportation operating to save lives, prevent injuries, and automobile accidents and other reduce vehicle-related crashes.
- The Arizona Department of Transportation is responsible for planning, building, and operating a complex highway system in addition to building and maintaining bridges. This Department also includes the Motor Vehicle Division, which provides title, registration, and driver license services to the general public.
- The Arizona Department of Public Safety is responsible for, among other things, traffic safety through law enforcement and training and public awareness.
- The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety is dedicated to saving lives and reducing injuries on the roads.
- The Motorcycle Safety Foundation develops comprehensive, research-based training programs to promote safe riding.
- The Kelley Blue Book is a trusted resource for determining the value of motor vehicles, which can help in dealing with an insurance claim for loss or repair.
- The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission is a government agency created to protect the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from consumer products.
- The Brain Injury Association of America is the leading national organization serving and representing individuals, families and professionals who are touched by traumatic brain injury (TBI).